This is not the first time that I have ever tried to attempt a project pan project (there were 2 other times that were complete failures) but this time is going to be different. I plan on finishing up 18 different items in 2018.
- Jordana Easyliner, lipliner in the shade rose crush
2. Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation, shade light 44
3. Essano Rosehip Micellar Water
3. Loreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation, shade 101
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, Eraser For Dark Circle, shade light
5. Wet n Wild Multi-stick, marigold rounds
6. E.L.F. Contour Palette, light
7. Kat Von D, eyeshadow primer
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer, Park Ave. Princess
9. Tarte Amazonian Blush, in the shade Quirky
10. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
11. Wet N Wild Megaglo illuminating highlighter palette, catwalk pink
12. N.Y.C. smooth skin, translucent powder
13. Beauty 360 essential face oil with lavender and sage
14. Lucky perfume
15. *No picture, but it’s a bath and body lotion that I got for Xmas
16. * no picture, Colourpop eyeliner in the shade get paid
17. *no picture, E.L.F. matte lipcolor in the shade coral
18. *no picture, NYX cosmetics liquid lipstick in milan
I hope you i can finish all 18 products this year. I plan on filming updates and taking update photos as well and posting them every 2 months this year.
Are any of you starting a project pan? If so, what are some of your products that you plan on using up this year? Let me know in the comments.