Last week’s vlog material, the day before I went to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday and getting ALOT of stuff done that day!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway I’m running until the end of the month. There’s a link in the description box.
Above is the link to the blog post that youtube made live January 16th, 2018. In it, they state that they are changing the monetization policies making it so that small channels on youtube, like myself will no longer be eligible to receive monetization on any of their videos until the channel reaches the threshold of 1000 subscribers and over 40,000 hours of watch time.If any of you have a google account or youtube account, please please please, subscribe to my channel. Read the article if you have a youtube article. 1000 subscribers and over 40,000 hours is not something that I have but the few cents that I make every month, and my subscriber count really motivates to me to continue posting videos on my youtube channel because I have loved sharing all the fun moments that I’ve had since I started consistently uploading videos onto my main channel in 2016 and last year on my vlog channel.
so please subscribe to my main channel and vlog channel or if you don’t have an account please share this please because everyone on youtube that has less than 1000 subscribers only has until February 20th to try and obtain over 1000 subscribers on their channels.
main channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sparrowlover4evr
vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmLbfiNsIK0v4qG2fkyGGFA
If you have a youtube channel, let me know in the comments and i will subscribe to your channel.
Thank you for your help.
This is not the first time that I have ever tried to attempt a project pan project (there were 2 other times that were complete failures) but this time is going to be different. I plan on finishing up 18 different items in 2018.
- Jordana Easyliner, lipliner in the shade rose crush
2. Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation, shade light 44
3. Essano Rosehip Micellar Water
3. Loreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation, shade 101
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, Eraser For Dark Circle, shade light
5. Wet n Wild Multi-stick, marigold rounds
6. E.L.F. Contour Palette, light
7. Kat Von D, eyeshadow primer
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer, Park Ave. Princess
9. Tarte Amazonian Blush, in the shade Quirky
10. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
11. Wet N Wild Megaglo illuminating highlighter palette, catwalk pink
12. N.Y.C. smooth skin, translucent powder
13. Beauty 360 essential face oil with lavender and sage
14. Lucky perfume
15. *No picture, but it’s a bath and body lotion that I got for Xmas
16. * no picture, Colourpop eyeliner in the shade get paid
17. *no picture, E.L.F. matte lipcolor in the shade coral
18. *no picture, NYX cosmetics liquid lipstick in milan
I hope you i can finish all 18 products this year. I plan on filming updates and taking update photos as well and posting them every 2 months this year.
Are any of you starting a project pan? If so, what are some of your products that you plan on using up this year? Let me know in the comments.